Private Dance Lessons
Private Dance lessons – become the dancer of your dreams!
Private dance lessons will transform your dancing. They are essential for anyone who is serious about his or her dancing. They are also a wonderful tool to support what you are learning in your group classes.
Here are some of the ways private lessons will benefit your dancing:
- You’ll have the opportunity to focus on the specific dances or dance styles that interest you
- You can spend extra time working on areas that are more challenging for you
- Your musicality and timing will improve
- You’ll get hands-on feedback about your partnership skills
- You’ll become a light and responsive follower
- You’ll give clear signals at the correct time as a leader
- You’ll learn to dance with correct technique and posture
- You will become more graceful both on and off the dance floor
- You will learn to become both grounded and light
- You will have the opportunity to prepare for showcases, competitions, Medal tests, and other special performances
- You’ll achieve goals in your dancing you never before thought possible; and
- Your dancing will be catapulted to an entirely new level!
Ballroom Dance Academy private lessons are held in three different locations for your convenience -visit the Contact Page for phone numbers, information and maps. Both Michael Kuka and Natalia Lind are available to teach private dance lessons, and you should contact them directly to schedule your dance lessons.